A swimming pool can provide the perfect backyard getaway for you and your family. Pools are not only a great place to relax and spend time together, but also a wonderful way to stay in shape and enjoy better health.
Logan Pools can help you enjoy your swimming pool even more. Our team can take care of pool cleaning and maintenance. Opening and closing your swimming pool so it will be ready to use whenever you want it.
OUR RESIDENTIAL POOL SERVICES
- Equipment Install
- Interior Pool Surface
- Pressure Wash
- Pool Tile
- Pool Maintenance
- Pool Automation
- Pool Inspections
- Pool Openings & Closings
- Filter Repair
THE BENEFITS OF HIRING A PROFESSIONAL
Your pool should be a clean, safe, and beautiful place to spend time with your family. When you work with a professional pool service to maintain your pool, you’ll enjoy the benefits of a picture-perfect pool without needing to dedicate your free time to pool care or cleaning.
- Proper pool care requires the right tools for the job. Your pool service will bring everything that is needed to maintain your pool, including chemicals and tools, so you won’t have to purchase or store these items at your home.
- Pool care involves more than simply maintaining the pH balance of the water and keeping it clean. Your pool service will also check for pool damage or leaks, as well as service the pool’s filter and plumbing equipment regularly so you can be sure that your pool is safe and problem-free at all times.
- Even simple pool maintenance takes time to complete properly, and maintenance must be performed diligently. When you hire a professional to handle your pool care, you can enjoy more free time in your own personal schedule.
SIGNS YOU MAY HAVE A POOL LEAK
Pool leaks affect the water quality and water level in your swimming pool. In addition to residential pool care and pool cleaning, Logan Pools also offers pool leak detection and pool repair, you can reach us at +27 43 555 7665 for a free estimate.
- Normal evaporation tends to cause about 1/4” of water loss per day. If you notice a dropping water level that is greater than this amount, your pool may have a leak.
- Pool leaks can cause water to drain into the surrounding area. This may cause pool decking to shift, crack, or rot, and can also affect nearby landscaping.
- Water loss affects the efficacy of your pool chemicals. A leak may cause the water to feel uncomfortable or algae to grow quickly after treatment.